BlueSky Medical Staffing Software is pleased to announce that we are participating in the annual NAPR/NALTO Convention in La Jolla. We encourage all attendees to visit our booth to hear the latest developments in medical staffing and VMS software solutions specific to placing locum tenens! Or, just stop by to say, “Hi.” We expect a terrific turnout and look forward to meeting new folks and catching up with old friends.
In addition to visiting BlueSky, here are the Top 5 Reasons why healthcare employment agencies should consider attending the event:
1. Sunny, beautiful location
This year's annual NALTO/NAPR conference is happening in gorgeous San Diego, California at the world famous Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines resort. Yes, this is the same Torrey Pines that hosts major professional golfing tournaments, and you can bet there will be plenty of opportunity for you to play a round or two! Even if you’re not a golfer, there are amazing beaches, dining and social events to enjoy. You’ll find this is one time when mixing business and pleasure is encouraged!
2) Specific for Staffing Locum Tenens
The NAPR/NALTO Convention is the only annual event specifically for locum tenens search firms. Thought-leaders will discuss current industry trends as well as discuss other hot topics related to placing locum tenens. Use the valuable insight to help guide you and your agency in operational and marketing strategy!
3) Networking, networking and networking
Networking opportunities abound at this annual event! In addition to training sessions and speaker engagements, attendees will have the opportunity to interact during the golf tournament and other social activities. Form friendships that will last a lifetime and also present business opportunities!
4) Go Shopping for your Staffing Business
Explore the latest-and-greatest tools and technologies to aid in your agency’s success. From staffing software and VMS solutions like BlueSky, to ancillary support services, onsite sponsors and exhibitors will provide you with extra help that makes a real difference!
5) Enhance your company's brand perception
Gain credibility within the healthcare staffing and locum tenen industry by participating in an organization dedicated to executing best practices. Actively engaging with professional associations that promote high codes of ethical standards and business practices such as NALTO and NAPR indicates to clients, prospects and peers that you and your business are serious about being part of a reputable community.
Here are what some of NALTO’s members have to say about being apart of a physician recruitment community:
"I've been in this industry for 30+ years and becoming involved in NALTO and NAPR have been the absolute best resources for me, not just from a networking perspective, but for professional development within the industry as well. I have learned more from my peers and the educational forums provided by our Associations than through any other means. In addition to education and development, I have made life-long friends. My life has been enriched beyond measure through my involvement with our Associations."
- John Daniel, President-Elect of NALTO and Vice President at Alliance Recruiting Resources
"I think there are two major reasons to join NALTO-
1) Networking with the top executives in the industry that are very warm and always willing to help or share where they can.
2) Education: When you are a small to midsize company you don’t always have the resources to keep with up with legislation and or influence lobbying efforts but by becoming a part of NALTO and its education platform and the networking relationships it’s as if though you get to partner with those larger companies that have the lawyers/tax professionals and presence to fully understand the changes taking place within our industry allowing us to navigate the ever changing waters of healthcare."
- Brent Harrolle, Executive Vice President at All Medical Personnel
If you’re interested in attending or sponsoring the 2019 NAPR/NALTO Convention in La Jolla, please register ASAP. Also, be sure to visit the BlueSky Medical Staffing Software booth to learn how our staffing and VMS technology solution can streamline operational processes to place more locum tenens.
Interested in medical staffing software specific to managing locum tenens? Schedule a demo with us today!