BlueSky is looking for a Principal SaaS Architect to help enhance and expand our Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) product offerings. We are a fast paced, highly motivated, technology-driven team where each individual's contribution directly impacts our success. The ideal candidate will have experience designing and implementing SaaS-based applications within a progressive technology stack utilizing Java, .NET frameworks.
In this role, you will have the ability to work directly with decision-makers to set direction, grow enterprise capability for a B2B product, and drive business value through analytics-fueled features.
• Analyze, design and develop a roadmap and implementation plan based upon a current vs. future business needs from a cohesive architecture viewpoint.
• Build resilient system implementations to ensure information security, stability and availability of business applications.
• Work closely with the information technology infrastructure team to maintain reliable and consistent system configurations across the company enterprise as appropriate.
• Monitor current and future technology trends and make recommendations of solutions and standards that meet the business needs and drives improvements.
• Leads any Proof of Concept projects required to thoroughly investigate architectural possibilities and strengthen arguments for their adoption.
• Deep understanding of the current state of the application for infrastructure automation, continuous integration/deployment, SQL/MySQL, networking, and cloud-based delivery models.
• Analyzes the scope, timeline, and specifications of tasks; delegates assignments to other architects. Writes high-level implementation plans for enhancements and fixes to be refined by team members under direction.
• Provides technical assistance to support staff. Assists with implementations of enhancements and fixes by providing coding knowledge.
• Work within an agile environment using JIRA/Confluence
• Creates system and development documentation.
• Administers various change management tasks.
• Maintains an awareness and understanding of competing products and provides ideas for innovation and improvement in order to maintain a competitive advantage in the marketplace.
• Mentor technical resources in project teams.
• Tests and reviews programming to discover any errors and confirm that the programs meet required specifications
- 4 year degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar.
- 5+ years of proven development experience .
- 10 years overall experience in building enterprise software products
- Ability to lead geographically diverse teams and excellent problem-solving skills required.
- Experience with the following Technology Stack:
Frontend Stack: HTML5, ReactJS, CSS3, and or equivalent experience.
Solution Stack: Windows Server (Operating System), IIS(Web Server), .NET (Software Framework) and MS SQL Server (Database)
Architecture: Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) and Design Patterns
Design and Development tools: MS Team Foundation Server 2017, Visio, Azure, Erwin, AngularJS, Visual Studio and Windows Communication Foundation
Experience building enterprise applications in Java, Python, Go or Ruby.
If interested, please reach out to Krystal Jackowiak at KJackowiak@blueskymss.com.