Credentialing Made Easy
Today more than ever, patient safety is of utmost importance with healthcare staffing, and with the growing number of lawsuits in healthcare, liability is always is a huge concern.
BlueSky was developed with the clinical oversight of a Joint Commissions consultant to make our credentialing system easy to navigate certification. Ultimately, BlueSky’s credentialing processes work to protect you, your caregivers and the patients they care for.
BlueSky has several automatic features built in to help you easily identify the most qualified individuals for a specific job and highlights any missing requirements for placement.
Here is a list of some of our great features:
- Education and Professional Experience verification and tracking
- Over 180 nationally validated and JC recognized clinical assessments (Prophecy Health, formerly Nurse Testing, clinical assessment integration)
Upload and track:
- Medical Records (MMR, TB)
- Professional Credentials (ACLS, ENPC)
- Financial Documents (contracts, W-2)
- Background Checks (Universal Background integration)
- State Licenses
- Notifications for Document and Assessment expiration’s
- Match caregivers to facility and unit level requirements
- Track Oriented and Unit Approved status for easy placement